The White House is contending opposition to its tax enforcement proposals, targeting amounts as small as $600, is based on banks being too lazy to deal with the extra paperwork.
19 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
white-house-opposition-irs-snooping-182400239.html

Um...no. No one wants the IRS up their ass any more than they already are.

1% pays effective zero percent in most cases. Instead of raising taxes, how about we eliminate some exemptions instead?

The Fed are international criminals.

Then why is the 1% the ones pushing for it? Hurr durr!

If I am "Top 1%", then America is in real trouble!!!

Edit History

2021-26-Mo 05:26:41 pm

If I am "Top 1%", then America is in real traouble!!!

Jesus Christ these cunts must pay for what they're doing to America. Wake up Americans!

Really you IGNORANT Bitch? In My Industry we pay out cash and its done all over America, and I can assure you my customers are NOT in the 1% You Stupid Stupid Pathetic, Low IQ DIMWIT lying ass piece of garbage. The Govt has ZERO Business meddling in ANYONE's Personal business. If taxes were what they Should be 10% Across the Board for EVERYONE, No One would EVER engage in any under the table payments. Such A STUPID ASSHOLE

Yahoo's position is that regular people are fine with Xiden's policy of getting the IRS to inspect every single transaction of $600 or more. And are fine with Xiden hiring 85,000 new tax inspectors to go through their accounts. That's fucking peak clown world.

Edit History

2021-19-Mo 05:19:14 pm

Yahoo's position is that regular people are fine with the IRS inspecting every single transaction of $600 or more. And are find with Xiden hiring 85,000 new tax inspectors to go through their accounts. That's fucking peak clown world.

2021-20-Mo 05:20:19 pm

Yahoo's position is that regular people are fine with the IRS inspecting every single transaction of $600 or more. And are fine with Xiden hiring 85,000 new tax inspectors to go through their accounts. That's fucking peak clown world.

GFY you lying piece of excrement.

Why does this maniac and shill want to invade the Folk with Zog-banker rapine and robbery? What is wrong with this woman.

Dissenter
connecting...