Gov. Spencer Cox said there are "talking heads who have gotten the vaccine and are telling other people not to get the vaccine."
41 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
news.yahoo.com
utahs-republican-governor-said-anti-064948679.html

People calculate risk based on available facts. If you discount the PROPAGANDA of mainstream media, the facts favor NOT letting Big fucking Pharma experiment on you:

Fact 1 - Covid ain't that deadly. Don't know ANYONE who has died from it.

Fact 2 - The vaccines ain't that safe. I know people who have had adverse reactions.

Fact 3 - Big Pharma can't be trusted. They have a clear profit motive, and are cunts.

Fact 4 - No one who is insisting on this vaccine can be trusted. Government, media, and the public health cunts demonstrably LIE ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

So... NO. Fuck your vaccines.

The death rate from the Chinese coronavirus alone is still in the low thousands!!!! Fucking retarded authoritarian liars.

Get fucked. Why are at least half of new infections in those that have received the jab? I would bet money that this ass hole never got the jab.

but it’s the fullly vexed npc that are dying not the unvaxed pc

I propose an experiment. Let all those who desire the vax take the jab, those that don't want it you leave alone. Beyond that stop harping on the virus. Lets see which population is dieing at a higher rate 10-20 years from now. I officialy give you permission to say "I told you so" if the virus kills me off because I refused the jab but I dont think you'll get the chance.

When there are more deaths from the experimental protein spike injection called a "vaccine", than deaths from the actual virus (which just recently happened)... logic is supposed to kick in and make you question what's going on...

Hey maybe this experimental protein spike injection is dangerous... because it's killing a bunch of people... We also need to consider the fact that it's causing major neurological disorders in people who were previously healthy, there are many videos on the internet of people shaking and convulsing violently due to this injection, and its no secret.

At this stage you really have to ask yourself 'just what the hell is going on here'. Why are so many people lying?

Spencer, feel free to inject ALL my families doses DIRECTLY into the head of your PENIS.

It will make you superman if you do...

So, immediately after the injections, test out your new powers by jumping off the tallest building in Utah!

KThxBye!

More people dying from the vaccine... (over 11,000) than from the virus. NONE of this makes any medical sense. Anyone under 50 with a good immune system, has a better chance of dying fro the spike vax.

If more people on the terrible right are dying from the vaccine then why would they care? Wouldn't it be to their benefit if the non true believer types got out of the way? So it can't be that really, can it? It's probably more the fact that those who reject the vaccine are living proof that just about everything we've been told over the last year is a lie and it's blowing their cover sky high.

When the Foo Fighters are throwing a concert only for the vaccinated and then they have to postpone the concert because one of the vaccinated band members comes down with Covid....that's a problem with the narrative. When the crew of the Queen Elizabeth--a british navy crew that has all been vaccinated twice--are experiencing an outbreak at sea...yeah that tends to destroy the narrative too. When infection rates spike but hospitalization and death rates remain low---yup, kills the narrative. The point? Do whatever the hell you want to do. You're not protected either way. You can either live your life or continue to live in fear. I know which way I'm going.

Dissenter
connecting...