Biden has made it clear that his number one mission as president is to undo everything the Trump administration accomplished over the last four...
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
humanevents.com
2021/02/24/biden-cancels-trumps-operation-talon-program-that-targeted-sex-offenders-living-in-u-s-illegally/

How do you justify cancelling a program to remove illegal pedophiles from our country. What possible reason exists to do this to our kids. Wake up America.

So here's what we have:

Pedophile = bad

Illegal immigrant pedophile = diversity

You gotta think like a Democrat!

That's as surprising as a Gay Parade in San Francisco.

He is creepy old bird. That photo needs no commentary.

Surprising?

Not really, Beijing Biden's entire administration are sexual predators. Those cretins are disgusting and need to be woodchippered.

Pedo Joe needs room to sniff!

Well if there are more pedophiles around Xoe Xiden and his Son, Xunter, won't appear to be so bad in comparison. Just more of the Communist charging to a world without any morality whatsoever. There can be one good outcome to all this. The opposing lines will be easily identified.

There will eventually be a reckoning, and I don't think it will be very pretty.

how can this shit be allowed to happen?? has evil taken over 99% thank god this wasn't my kid i would most likely be gone to the after life. well i have always said for a just cause, its a good day to die. never on my knees i believe that the Marxist coma that the people have been put in will continue until there is no choice left but war. never would i believe that at the rate that pedo joe is taking orders from the sludge that is pulling his puppet strings we are not very far off from a total and brutal storm that will be fought on our soil. it will make the REVOLUTIONARY war look like a RE-ENACTMENT on JULY 4TH. how do we know that its coming LOOK AT WHAT THE SUPREME COURT just did, even they have been AFRAID not to ROCK THE MARXIST BOAT with the fear of court packing and or BLACKMAIL John Roberts i believe is being blackmailed with his involvement with Epstein and PEDO ISLAND. this is what these Marxist do to silence us and the justice system. a very BLOODY STORM LOOMS ON OUR HORIZON. PREP and stay safe. PRAY TO GOD we are going to need all the faith we can get

can't imagine why he would do that......

Dissenter
connecting...