PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) β€” Robert F. Kennedy Jr. strode onto the stage at a Southern California church, radiating Kennedy confidence and surveying the standing ovation crowd with his piercing blue Bobby Kennedy eyes.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
apnews.com
article/coronavirus-pandemic-entertainment-business-health-public-health-4997be1bcf591fe8b7f1f90d16c9321e

They AP has the credibility of used toilet paper stuck to someone's shoe.

Is this supposed to be a "news article?" From Associated Press?

They have hit on a bunch of left-wing ranting points. Maybe someday AP can talk to some doctors that agree with Kennedy. I think it is Dr. Robert Malone who says it is insane to give this vaccine to a child. Fauci wants the kids kidnapped and forced to take the vaccine.

Maybe AP could run a real news article citing the other side. No, no...that would be objective i.e. not AP in any manifestation.

Haha. The Jew-Globalist-ControlFreak-Poisoner-Kosher-Genocider-Cult is really Jonesin' over Kennedy.

AP never has been an news organization.

I stopped reading at AP News. I've seen enough propaganda to last me a life time.

Let's just hope they don't silence him in the same way that they did his dad and uncle. I don't agree with somethings he believes {he is a "climate change" disciple}, but he is the only person who has credibility with lefties that can reach their minds concerning this vaccine genocide, and right now, we need all the allies we can get. He hates Fauchi, and that's good enough for me. You know the old saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Since when has OPINION counted as Journalism? I guess this happened quite a while ago. However it has become more prevalent since the Legal, $cientific and Public Health 'consensus' decided to call the 'Experimental Medical Treatment' a vaccine.

What part of 'individual autonomy' or 'freedom' don't you understand?

He'll expose you, when he shows you Off your feet with the crumbs he throws you He's ferocious, and he knows just What it takes to make a woke blush All the dems think he's a spy She's got JFK eyes

And he'll tease you He'll unease you Never better AP please you He's precocious, and she knows just What it takes to make a pro flush All the dems think he's a spy She's got Bette Davis eyes

More bullshit from the AP as usual.πŸ˜’

Dissenter
connecting...