1. Law enforcement must ID and hold accountable those who commit bias crimes. Because "hate crimes" wasn't nebulous enough, we need a new legal term "bias crimes".
2. Everyone should be responsible for the words they use. Your comments lead to conduct. Or we could simply enforce criminal prosecution for established legally defined "threat" and "incitement to violence".
3. Bias incidents in school should be coupled with a mandatory education component. Indoctrination for the newly coined "bias crimes".
4. Take a look at your school curriculum. Should we teach students about hateful ideologies and warn them where those beliefs will lead them? Government education has no mandate for teaching morality to our children.
5. Talk to young people about the dangers of hate mongers online the same way we would warn them about online predators. Hate mongers are subjective morality, not personal safety against sexual predators.
Always irritating when they withhold suspect info, even after they're dead. Because the mainstream media never shows that kind of restraint when it lets them push a narrative...
Yet another Timcast video I'm not notified about despite being subbed and belled.
More YouTube sly shenanigans - Tim's video on Lauren "initially" loaded with comments disabled. Had to refresh to get them back.
His video also didn't notify despite being subbed/notified.