1) He broke the law, compelled or groomed means nothing, the law was broken.
2) He has had 19 years to sort out citizenship to the UK if he wanted it, yeah its expensive, however all in it costs less than 2000 quid. I'm sure this lad has spent more than this on frivolity.
3) David Lammy is a cock
4) Jamaica has been self ruled since 1962, The empire is gone, they can deal with their own problems we owe them nothing now.
5) Comparing this and windrush is comparing apples and oranges.
6) Is David Lammy going to admit the reasons why places like Jamaica are so dangerous?
5) Is Davis Lammy going to admit the reasons why places like Jamaica are so dangerous?
5) Is David Lammy going to admit the reasons why places like Jamaica are so dangerous?
He applied for the wrong permit, and they are going to let him apply for the right permit, its not like they frog marched him to the Dover cliffs and chucked him over
Outside of the guardian staff room does anyone give a toss about Windrush? I've never heard anyone comment about it, ever. Is it a London thing?
"playing the race card" is also a way of silencing white people, so it all evens out in the end.
good luck to any white person going to Sheffield university
"When I arrived in Britain as an unaccompanied refugee child fleeing the Nazis, I never thought I would end up in the Lords."
what a surprise
Another immigrant telling Europeans we are naughty racists because we don't take in more Immigrants.
She is Taiwanese by birth, how many refugees did they take?
"Taiwan has no asylum laws, and many argue the island isn't ready." (NPR)
And she wrote a whole book investigating the reasons behind "Angry White People". Here is a clue, having ungrateful hypocrites look down their noses at them, while undermining their host country may have something to do with it.
Cool, another 10 years.
"There’s nothing wrong with refusing to take Hitler seriously, of course......."
Unless you are a Scottish dog owner, of course.
Please let Dianne Abbot get the job
"shootings are concentrated among a surprisingly small set of people "
no mention of who these people are of course