and they will be marked with a yellow star, right?
"democracy depends on the consent of the losers."
Elections have consequences
Of course an "anonymous" author said this. Does this author have proof of Russian collusion, too?
Bill will flee the country, but it wont take long before fauxahontus turns her attention to the 99% and tax us.
The Mary Sue pretenders don't represent me or any normal women
On behalf of all women, these pretenders don't represent all women
he's a minority so he gets a pass (eye roll)
And when fauxahontous come after the other 99%?
Fauxahontus wants to tax the top 1%, how long will it be till she goes after the other 99%?