Do us kafirs a favour and kindly return back to the shit hole county you originated from. Islam has brought nothing but issues to the west... of only our politicians had picked up the Koran and read up on the history of Islam - all this suffering could have been prevented.
So let me get this straight, 7 out of 22 plots since 2017 are ‘far right’ - which makes 32% - what of the other 68% of cases? Who could be behind those? Hmmm... it’s almost like the guardian (as per usual) are omitting the full picture as it doesn’t fit the narrative.
The mythical ‘far right’ wouldn’t exist at all (even if it does exist in small numbers) if it weren’t for enforced multiculturalism- and importing millions of hostile 3rd worlders without the consent of a single native Brit. When the ‘far right’ (whatever that is) accounts for 100% of terror then we have a serious problem - until then, it’s simply smoke and mirrors to disguise the true problem - adherents of the ROP and their far left great unwashed useful idiots.
Here’s a novel idea... how about NO - we don’t finance illegals to breed to the taxpayers penny! And here’s a couple of alternative solutions - if you can afford to come to the UK - you can certainly afford to get your own medical insurance. If not, how about these midwives pay for their own replacement out of THEIR OWN POCKETS?! I can guarantee the virtue signalling will dry up very sharpish when they have to finance their preposterous ideas out of their own money. Idiots.
Remember comrades diversity is our strength and any dissent gets you a 10 stretch in the gulag for re-education and crimes against the religion of peace!
This ‘article’ was written by a sociology ‘professor’ - which tells you all you need to know! ...In other news thanks for reminding me that I need to go out and purchase a nice Fred Perry black and gold polo shirt!
Not one single Brit ever voted for importing the ‘windrush generation’ same as no Brit ever voted for free movement of millions of additional immigrants into our small and crowded Island. 🤡🌎
Ending freedom of movement is ‘shocking and inhumane!’ Wow! The horror! Strangely enough, I don’t remember any vote before the referendum- where any Brit was asked if they wanted to import millions of extra people into their ancestral lands - so much so, that is vast sections of the country Brits are a minority! The horror indeed!
No description of the perpetrators... hmmm... call me cynical - why would that be?! Isn’t there a certain demographic that runs over innocent civilians... 🤡
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke!
But my question is - how did he know the ‘attackers’ were ‘far right’? Did they tell him their political persuasion while ‘attacking’ him?
How exactly is this a myth? Being a Brit I’ll use the UK as a case study. As of the last census in 2011 - white Brits were a minority in the majority of the London boroughs for the first time in the history of the UK - this is not a myth this is a fact. Mohammed is now the most popular boys name in England and Wales (if you add the variants in spellings), this trend is replicated across Europe where the name is becoming increasingly popular- again this is not a myth this is fact.
For the last few decades we have net immigration of over 300000 people per annum - this is the figure the government gives us, as such, should be taken with a pinch of salt. It also doesn’t factor in illegals who enter by the boat load daily. At the same time indigenous birth rates are dropping way below the 2.11 figure - while the birth rates of mohamedians grows exponentially. Next, let’s talk about demographics - in the UK the Muslim population doubles every decade. Not much of an issue when there’s a few thousand - however when we currently have around 6 million Muslims (more than the population of Wales) in the UK - you can see where this is going in the coming decades if current demographics continue on their trajectory.
Next we have the former head of MI5 telling us there are over 23000 jihadis on a terror watch list being watched constantly - how much do you think this costs annually? Added to the fact the demographic of the religion of peace doubles every decade 23k becomes 50k very quickly. 50k then becomes 100k. England was conquered in 1066 with an army of 20k - how many jihadis will it take to conquerer the UK and change the course of history forever? The question is... what are you going to do about it?