Israel has helped a former soldier leave Brazil after legal action was initiated against him by a group accusing Israelis of war crimes in the Gaza Strip based in part on soldiers' social media posts. Israel’s Foreign Ministry on Sunday said it had helped the former soldier safely leave Brazil on a commercial flight after what it described as “anti-Israel elements” sought an investigation last week. The Hind Rajab Foundation, named for a 5-year-old Palestinian girl killed in Gaza, said Brazilian authorities had launched an investigation into the soldier after it filed a complaint based on video footage, geolocation data and photographs showing him taking part in the demolition of civilian homes.
Breaking
Johen Perez-Ventura, 27, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, is charged with aggravated vehicular assault, driving without a license and obstruction of justice, according to Butler County Sheriff Ric...
Police in California evacuated a shopping mall on one of the busiest shopping days of the year after a shooting left two people with gunshot wounds...
President Donald Trump said Friday that he will be pardoning former Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez, who in 2024 was convicted for drug trafficking and weapons charges and sentenced to 45 ye...
loading...