The Philippines will continue with resupply missions to troops on an atoll in a disputed part of the South China Sea despite Chinese coast guard vessels deliberately disrupting a mission last week, Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro said on Monday. "It was not a misunderstanding or an accident," Teodoro told a press conference at the presidential palace. A Philippine sailor suffered serious injury after what its military described as "intentional-high speed ramming" by the Chinese Coast Guard, aiming to disrupt a resupply mission for troops stationed on the Second Thomas Shoal on June 17.
Breaking
Former President Donald Trump is set to speak tonight at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in Milwaukee as he gears up to officially accept the GOP...
The Ohio Republican went on to highlight the importance of speaking for the everyday American....
Ukraine has been trying to kill Vladimir Putin with the support of the “Anglo-Saxons,” the Russian Foreign Ministry has said...
loading...