DO NOT HIRE THEM WITHOUT PROOF THEY ARE BASED - DEMAND PROOF
They will infest and destroy, that is the mission of a commie.
Don't take them! They are all rats.
Noooo! @a Don't hire anybody who didn't have the dignity to quit those companies sooner!
Mr Torba had best do some serious vetting. Hire Patriots first please.
Don't hire them. They'll just bring their woke, hive-mind bullshit with them and wreck the company. I wouldn't hire a single person who has Apple, Twitter, Facebook, Google, or Amazon on their CV.
Don't hire any of these lunatics. If they had principles, they wouldn't be working for any of these Silicon Valley traitors.
The left is running into a hard barrier: Only 7% of the US population identifies as SJW/Communist. The other 93%, not so much. Of the 93%, Conservatives make up 40%. Libertarians a good chunk too. Vanilla libs around 20-25%, with the apolitical or other rounding out the rest.
The far-left told everyone to leave, so we are and now they're increasingly alone in Biden's basement.
THIS IS GOOD. THIS IS EVEN GREAT. CONGRATULATIONS, ANDREW! #Gab
DO NOT HIRE a single one of these socialist cocksuckers.
All they will do is turn Gab into fucking Twitter and turn it over to the establishment.
Fuck Silicon Valley.
let's hope so. However, don't hire the bastards!