World leaders gathered in Malmö, Sweden on Wednesday for the International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance where they blamed social media for fuelling the global rise in anti-Semitism.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www1.cbn.com
cbnnews/world/2021/october/world-leaders-blame-social-media-for-rise-in-anti-semitism-at-global-forum

Unofficial world leaders tend to blame as some circle jerk ritual with the hopes they can impose upon the sovereign rights of others. These are posers whose power is only an illusion. They have no authority.

Just get used to it, everyone in the world hates the fucking worthless jew. Shut the fuck up about your fake holocaust already.

Lots of talk about muh semitism...no talk about why. Notice. People notice other shitty people. Every bullshit thing going down in the USA right this moment has a jew somewhere involved...most likely at the top or as a financier. 109 times they have been banished from Countries. Stereotypes are true.

World leaders are free masonic. Jews created them. That's why their pissed that people don't like what happening in the world. People are not anti Semitic! They're just sick and tired Jewish authoritarianism and totalitarianism.

Who has the money? Who is using the money and manipulate world governments and elections? Zuckerberg, Jew, spent billions to forge the 2020 election steal. Who gets billions and billions of dollars from America? Israel. Calling out the evil taking place in the world is not being anti Semitic.

I'd have to push back on that. This far predates social media. Therefore, if I had to fathom a guess, I would imagine that the Semites were probably those to blame for the rise of this in the first place, but honestly, how many anti-semites do you regularly encounter. I know like none.

it is not the behavior of these sh1teaters for sure it is the white people on twitter who are effing the planet up. the chosen ones are squeaky clean

How about THAT? The Master Puppeteer calls a meeting of all his puppets and all the puppets are in agreement. "Criticizing the Puppeteer is a crime," they screech in unison.

this website is utterly jew hating. so this article is correct.

Dissenter
connecting...