Israeli and European archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp of Sobibor recently uncovered artifacts that give a window into the last moments of the Jewish victims who died there.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www1.cbn.com
cbnnews/israel/2022/january/israeli-european-archaeologists-make-lsquo-chilling-rsquo-discovery-at-nbsp-nazi-death-camp

what a scam. they are doing worse than what the nazis did. fauci is worse than emengele! its the same people today committing mass worldwide genocide that did the same in 1930s and 1940s

Oy vey! Never forget the millions... of Germans starved and murdered at the hands of Eisenhower in the Rhine Meadows camps and the hands of the Jew Morganthau during the implementation of the Morganthau plan.

Fake news for a fake holocaust.

Lots of survivors of those death camps. The Germans must not have been very efficient people.

These pendants are not "chilling". They are beautiful looks into the lives of the faithful.

Oh they had little images of Moses eh? The Pharisaic jews of today do not believe (or at least follow) Moses according to our Lord Jesus.

John 5:46 "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. 46For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

There's no evidence of mass graves at Sobibor.

LolocaustπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†wait whatπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh, you mean they found out what the results of allied forces destroying all infrastructure would do to inmates and guards at remote prison facilities in the dead of winter? Or maybe they found the plaque that says the Polish built the gas chambers in 1948, long after the Reich was defeated.

Edit History

2022-14-Fr 05:14:51 pm

Oh, you mean they found out what the results of allied forces destroying all infrastructure would do to inmates and guards at remote prison facilities in the dead of winter?

lots of Jew haters.

Dissenter
connecting...