Federal health regulators say an experimental COVID-19 pill from Merck is effective against the virus, but they will seek input from outside experts on risks of birth defects and other potential problems during pregnancy.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www1.cbn.com
cbnnews/health/2021/november/fda-merck-covid-pill-effective-experts-will-review-safety

Not to worry, the FDA will slow-walk this one, expect approval in - oh about 10 years or so. Meanwhile, the killer vax stalks the land. And dog bites man, details at 11.

Why bother pretending to look at risks as it seems the FDA will approve anything new and shiney if you give them enough money. Oh I bet they are looking at the risk of this NOT causing enough of these side effects.

Edit History

2021-01-Sa 02:01:20 pm

Why bother pretending to look at risks as it seems the FDA will approve anything new and shiney if you give them enough money.

2021-01-Sa 02:01:53 pm

Why bother pretending to look at risks as it seems the FDA will approve anything new and shiney if you give them enough money. Oh I bet they are looking at the risk of this not CAUSING enough of these side effects.

I bet you all a stack of fifties to the ceiling that it's Ivermectin.

Renamed ivermectin which costs $12 to new Covid pill which costs $700. 🤣

I other words, Ivermectin is much safer and likely more effective. But... it's out of patent and sold in a competitive market. That means thinner margins for big pharma. And less $$$ for the FDA that gets most of its funding from it.

Edit History

2021-06-Sa 11:06:02 pm

I other words, Ivermectin is much safer and likely more effective. But... it's out of patent and sold in a competitive market. That means thinner margins for both big pharma and the FDA that gets most of its funding from it.

Dissenter
connecting...