"If they can't read and you're not giving them a type of trade or skill, and you're pushing them through the system, where will that leave them at once they graduate or get the certificate from the school, in life? Like how will they survive?"
48 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
political/grade-rigging-scandal-baltimore-students-missed-100-days-school-failed-classes-still

Black politicians running black cities where black students graduate from a black high school unable to read, or as CNN calls it: WHITE SUPREMACY🙄

_The student in focus said he missed 110 days of school his senior year out of 180 total days. When asked if he felt like he deserved to graduate, the student answered, "Not really."

He went on to state, "I understand what you're saying, but I'm actually happy. To be honest, I didn't think I was going to make it."_

You didn't make it.

It's all part of the "let black kids do whatever they want" doctrine. Which is a small part of the "keep black people stupid and on plantation" strategy.

Edit History

2019-16-Fr 02:16:00 pm

It's all part of the "let black kids do whatever they want" doctrine. It's a small part of the "keep black people stupid and on plantation" strategy.

The teachers and administrators are desperate to keep their 180-day-a-year lifetime-job-and-benefits racket going. The "students" are welfare bred morons, who's mammies use the school as a day care/feeding station/kennel.

Seems Baltimore has more rats than we thought.

Third. World. Shithole.

school is a waste of time. When you turn 16, take the GED, if you pass, quit school, go to Trade school and become and electrician. Two years as an electrician will bring in about 40-50k while everyone else is racking up debt.

School is for dopes. Don;t be a dummy, stay away from the public education system. It'll fry your brain.

Teach them how to make license plates and cook for 1400 men.

Breaks my brain that black America allows democrats to treat them this way. The slave mentality is still strong, Kanye was right...

As long as Dims have their clutches in any city, and children are in their schools, they lose. Teach them at home.

Dissenter
connecting...