A four-year long study has been released on World Trade Center Tower 7 which concluded that there is no way office fires brought it down at free fall speed...
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-09-05/major-university-study-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911

So without saying it, they're saying Bush did 9/11 and Obama really did turn my frogs gay.

I am beginning to really hate all these gun grabbing commie lizurd people.

Naturally, skeptics have been questioning the official story for some time and after moving from the realm of conspiracy theory into the realm of science, an extensive university study has found that the official story of fire causing the collapse is simply not true.

This week, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth announced their partnership with the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in releasing a draft report of an in depth four-year study on what actually brought down WTC 7. According to the press release, the release of the draft report begins a two-month period during which the public is invited to submit comments. The final report will be published later this year.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-05/major-university-study-finds-fire-did-not-bring-down-tower-7-911

woe woe whoa now! you not allowed to name the jew. doesn't matter if they did it or not.

I didn't need a study to figure this out. As soon as I saw perfect diagonal cuts on beams sticking out of the debris pile at ground zero, I knew. This wasn't rocket science. Next, finding out the owner of the building increased his insurance by doubling it, just months before... Not to mention the work crews on every floor just months earlier...Tsk, Tsk, Tsk...

Interesting that all three buildings fell vertically, not damaging neighboring structures, just like the controlled demolitions you often see in videos. A coincidence no doubt...

It was caused by Islamic terrorists using passenger aircraft as weapons. Obvious cause is obvious after all.

Dissenter
connecting...