‘Journalism’ has reached a new low in the history of our Country. It is nothing more than an evil propaganda machine for the Democrat Party. 
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-08-18/trump-slams-nyt-after-leaker-reveals-pivot-russiagate-racism-witch-hunt

It's your own damn fault for not firing EVERY god damned Obama holdover on day one.

I was 100% going to vote for Trump till he pushed the Red Flag gun laws after the SoyBoy Shootings in Wal-Mart and a bar. Now I think back to how Trump already betrayed his base by banning bumpstocks. The Democrats are winning with the help of Trump. They walk hand in hand on gun issues.

Trump has no respect for the Constitution or the 2nd Amendment and he has as much respect for his base on the subject of guns as his predecessor did.

Trump has also brought in more migrants than any other president and he has said NOTHING about the Africans coming in from Ebola infested DRC.

I think Trump is a Globalist and I think we are fucked. Trump was suppose to be our last hope and now all hope appears lost. I do not see the point of voting.

Trending On www.zerohedge.com
Trending Comments On www.zerohedge.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...