The idea that the DNC email disclosures were produced by a hack - not a leak - makes less and less sense...
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-06-15/why-didnt-mueller-investigate-seth-rich

Why are we asking this as a rhetorical question to the universe when a duly elected person should be asking Mueller this question in direct language? If you think republicans are on America's side, think again. Globalists are loyal to cash money, and only cash money...

His name was #SethRich

Because he didn’t want Hitlery to lay some Arkencide on his ass!

Mueller didn't investigate the murder of Seth Rich because his job was to aid in the cover-up, not to expose the crimes of his Dhimmicrat bosses.

The idea that the DNC email disclosures were produced by a hack - not a leak - makes less and less sense...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-15/why-didnt-mueller-investigate-seth-rich

I was pretty sure old Bob would have blown his brains out by now, but I clearly underestimate the size of the man's nutsack.

Mooler wasn't hired to investigate Arkencides. Seth Rich has been "unpersoned" as well as murdered...thou shalt not speak of him.

(((Seth Rich)))...patriot.

Nah mane the Russkies hacked the DNC servers so we'd know Bernie Sanders got cheated in the primary, and I won't hear another word about it otherwise. Bunch of conspiracy theorists round here, y'all be hatin'.

Trending On www.zerohedge.com
Trending Comments On www.zerohedge.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...