35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-05-27/intelligence-group-responsible-q-anon-conspiracy-theory

The person with alias "Microchip" was an imposter. He created fake "chat logs" by browsing to a Discord page, and then using the Ctrl+Shift+I debugging feature to make changes on the page, then close the debugging console, and then take a snapshot "proving" whatever it was he wanted to prove.

However, later his screenshots showed that he referenced an article days before it was written.

I do not trust "Microchip", or Jack Posobiec.

This is a poorly-written hit piece, as it has a ton of words, but not a single link to https://qmap.pub!

That link is where you can read everything that Q has ever posted.

I wonder, why would an article that's supposedly all about Q and Q-anon, not include a link to the source material?

Or to the forum that Q requested be created at Voat? https://voat.co/v/QRV -- lots of Q discussion happening there, as well as trolls and shills trying to "forum slide" (by submitting lots of posts, so the good info "slides" to the next page and isn't at the top any longer, making finding information more difficult -- it's a C_A tactic but they leaked the rulebook so it could be anyone doing it).

And, from the conclusion: "The damage wreaked by Q Anon has already been done." Author, go fuck yourself. Q is not about damage; Q is about fixing the nation. You're on the wrong side of history.

Edit History

2019-44-Tu 03:44:15 pm

This is a poorly-written hit piece, as it has a ton of words, but not a single link to https://qmap.pub!

That link is where you can read everything that Q has ever posted.

I wonder, why would an article that's supposedly all about Q and Q-anon, not include a link to the source material?

Or to the forum that Q had created at Voat? https://voat.co/v/QRV -- lots of Q discussion happening there, as well as trolls and shills trying to "forum slide" (by submitting lost of posts, so the good info "slides" to the next page and isn't at the top any longer, making finding information more difficult -- it's a C_A tactic but they leaked the rulebook so it could be anyone doing it).

And, from the conclusion: "The damage wreaked by Q Anon has already been done." Author, go fuck yourself. Q is not about damage; Q is about fixing the nation. You're on the wrong side of history.

There are several false claims in this article.

1) The groups Twitter page have gone dark and the groups plan "not followed through." Yet, Q is very active today.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6532f9 No.2279519 📁 Jul 25 2018 10:21:07 (EST) Anonymous ID: 3df588 No.2279498 📁 Jul 25 2018 10:20:06 (EST)

2279465 Need clarification in order to prevent movement split: Is R real or fake? 2279498 There is only Q. Q

2) nobody knows where, how, or who Q is. They can't take down his board, or determine where he comes from.

3) Posobiec, is a fraud, a proven liar. Q is not.

4) This theory appeared to be confirmed when Q Anon began directing supporters to back US intervention in Iran around June 2018. This is fraudulent. Never happened.

5) JTFMAGA never got of the toilet. q is alive and well...and still hidden.

Thomas Paine's Common Sense was the beginning of the end to tyranny. By the time the war started 1 million subscribers were on board. This in a time with horse, carriage, and no computers, let alone electricity. If you don't believe Thomas Paine lives today you are very foolish!

"Despite the fancy webpage and tale of a grand behind-the-scenes war against the deep state, JTFMAGA's Twitter has not been active since February 2019 and the group does not appear to have followed through with their plans. So what went wrong?"

Nothing. At some point you stop collecting intelligence, and ACT ON IT.

#wwg1wga

Another attempted hit piece to try to discredit the Q movement. We must be getting close to full disclosure. ZeroHedge is a biased propaganda outlet. How come Q followers knew this treasonous script before evidence became public?

I finally gave up on Q when Jeff sessions was fired.

The Q people lost me at the "Q is JFK Jr" part. Or was it the "Trust Sessions" part...or maybe my personal fave, "The House is Safe."

Q anon was created by Jared to divert anyone in the right from realizing Trump was pressure realize for whites. The information that was used by "Q" and all his retarded followers was watered down information from anons.

Trending On www.zerohedge.com
Trending Comments On www.zerohedge.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...