"...the bad faith of his antagonists exceeds even Mr. Trump’s defects and vices. The plot they concocted to get rid of him failed... and they fucked it up magnificently, leaving a paper trail as wide as Interstate-95..."
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-05-24/trump-strikes-back

What is with all the #economic #ChickenLittle's on this website? They've been forecasting a #depression or #global collapse for the past 4 years.. even before #Trump was #elected #President.

Trump is a obnoxiously rich New York billionaire.... that’s part of the reason he got elected. Why should he change? His tweets are hilarious and the only ones that don’t like them are the ones being trolled. 😂 He’s changing my opinion on some of you Yankees for the better. 🗽🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸🗽

"He tweets not like a mellifluous songbird, but in snorts like a rooting aardvark."

It's Twitter. *sips covfefe*

Ha! I just figured out why they never made me manager: they gave me ample opportunity to lie for the company; however, I always told the truth, even to my detriment.

Very good summation of the coming reckoning for the plotters of the failed coup.

Excellent article, read it all.

Dissenter
connecting...