This is the politics of decline and collapse... What if politics merely fosters an illusion of solutions, a paper-thin veneer of faux progress? What if politics is ultimately little more than a fatal distraction?
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
news/2019-03-09/what-if-politics-cant-fix-whats-broken

Punky and I say, Politics arent supposed to be fixed...theyve never been for that purpose. Its strictly "bread & circus" theater for the masses. Politics is just entertainment thats all. Its never supposed to really change things...just keep us entertained and away from those who really control things. I enjoy politics as well as I do because I realize that and I dont take it too seriously in the big scheme of things. I guess thats why some folks flippantly say, "Its just Politics!" I guess thats what that means... Punkys and my advice is to just have fun with it all and not to take any of it too seriously. Enjoy! {smile} Pam&Punky

"This is the politics of decline and collapse." Indeed, it is. And it is by design.

Trending On www.zerohedge.com
Trending Comments On www.zerohedge.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...