10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
markets/us-taxpayers-face-200-billion-bill-student-loan-forgiveness-plans

If anyone, ANYONE OR ANY GROUP attempts to forgive these debts, all taxpayers should start a class-action lawsuit and legal challenge against this. The effect on those who have been responsible in their loans and debts would be seriously immoral, the investors will be hit seriously, and I as a taxpayer do not intend to pay for the kid who was lied to that their 4th grade education qualified them to hope for a degree. Let's sue the people who lied to these students, the colleges which provided or offered degrees in useless future employment, and people like BathHouse Barry who kept the farce growing by offering ways out of the debt.

[The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said this week that a $207.4 billion student loan forgiveness program would help Americans who are unable to pay their debt through 2029.]

I'm a millennial and I call bullshit on this. I'll pay my own loan when the time comes, thank you very much. Not others paying for me and I sure as hell don't want to pay for anyone else

A lot of these students used the money to party and live on. Why should blue collar workers pay for this?

How about we just take the money from the University Endowments?

How many fake art degrees are we supposed to pay for. Only forgive nursing and medical student loans

Edit History

2020-37-Fr 03:37:45 pm

How many fake art degrees are we supposed to pay for. Only forgive medical student loans

Can the government reciprocate and forgive us our mortgages?

so. colleges gets to raise student loans to waste money on useless construction work that none of the faculty or staff knows what its for and the us tax payers are expected to pay for this scam? ROFL

Fuck these deadbeats! I never borrowed this money and noone on earth has any standing to require me to pay back their stupid choices to borrow money for gender equity studies! Eat shit and die, morons!

How about the government paying me back for the thousands of dollars I lost because they forced banks to give mortgages to unqualified borrowers and drove down the value of my home and crushed my business which provided installations in new homes? Barney and Frank and Schumer and Obama should burn in hell for what they did to millions of Americans like me!

Better than going to immigrant housing

Dissenter
connecting...