9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
markets/biden-exempts-over-600000-usps-workers-federal-mandatory-vaccination-order

They touch our mail and come to our door. Bringing their Federal corona right up to our homes!!! But Lunch Bucket Phil is 300' up building steel structures far from us and he falls down with the vaccine twisties?

So it is NOT about your health!!!!!

Carriers of fraudulent votes. Someone has dirt and someone needs them next election cycle.

The union stopped him. Good for the USPS.

SOMEONE has to carry those fake votes in for the democrats.

I'll tell you why. Because it would shut down the U.S. mail nationwide if he didn't exempt them. Australia just did this to their mail system, so the trucks all went on strike and their shipping is shut down. You cannot mail anything into Australia right now, because they don't want it all rotting on the docks. Australia is listed right up there with Mongolia, Cuba, Afghanistan, , Syria, and Tjikistan as countries you cannot mail to. Biden exempted the USPS, because he sees the entire country of Australia is shut down, and although he's a bully tyrant and would dearly luuuv to likewise chop off the U.S. at the root, ultimately he's a coward.

I watch this page daily for when I can ship to a customer in Australia who's waiting for his book - https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

Edit History

2021-43-Fr 10:43:59 pm

I'll tell you why. Because it would shut down the U.S. mail nationwide of he didn't exempt them. Australia just did this, anteucks and shipping is shit down. You cannot mail anything into Australia right now, because the trucks are on strike and they don't want it all rotting on the docks. Australia is listed right up there with Mongolia, Cuba, Afghanistan, , Syria, and Tjikistan as countries you cannot mail to. Biden exempted the USPS, because he sees the entire country of Australia is shut down, and although he's a bully tyrant and would dearly luuuv to likewise chop off the U.S. at the root, too, ultimately he's a coward.

I watch this page daily for when I can ship to a customer in Australia who's waiting for his book - https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

2021-47-Fr 10:47:46 pm

I'll tell you why. Because it would shut down the U.S. mail nationwide if he didn't exempt them. Australia just did this, anteucks and shipping is shit down. You cannot mail anything into Australia right now, because the trucks are on strike and they don't want it all rotting on the docks. Australia is listed right up there with Mongolia, Cuba, Afghanistan, , Syria, and Tjikistan as countries you cannot mail to. Biden exempted the USPS, because he sees the entire country of Australia is shut down, and although he's a bully tyrant and would dearly luuuv to likewise chop off the U.S. at the root, too, ultimately he's a coward.

The founding fathers would have been stacking bodies by now

Don’t forget amazon runs off of free deliveries from the usps

Dissenter
connecting...