50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.zerohedge.com
geopolitical/sweden-has-lost-control-after-bombings-spike-60-2019-says-mp

Good. At this point I'm enjoying watching you losers be devoured like a prey animal. There is an old "Demotivator" captioned image of a sinking ship that said -- "It could be that your purpose is to serve as a warning to others." That should be your national flag.

The world's first "feminist government" sure could use a man right now.

Progressivism at its finest....

Hmmmm. Not a problem before 2015. 2015...what happened in 2015? Whatever could it be that changed in 2015? OH YEAH! Masculinity. And whiteness. In 2015 masculine white men suddenly got all rapey and violent and started driving Trucks of Peace everywhere, raping masses of wamens, stabbing and bombing people...oh, wait. No. The ONE thing that happened is Merkel let ALL THE MUZZ into Europe and ALL the cuck countries of the EU (except Poland, Hungary) let them all in. The wamens of the cuck countries of the EU all paraded down the streets with signs saying "My legs are open to all migrants!" and "Migrants welcome!"

Migrant Muzzies are what happened. It is the ONLY thing that happened. It is the ONLY thing happening still today. The Muzz.

Diversity is not a strength

This is what happens when you vote for democrats. You get this wonderful swedish utopia!

But I thought women were perfect in everything they do... how could their leadership have brought them to this point?

It must be Climate change. The twat Gretta told me so. How dare you blame Mooslims.

Cultural enrichment at its finest!

Islam is the problem, remove them and their imans from your country as quick as possible. Those who are citizens, force them to either denounce their citizenship or Islam; if they denounce their citizenship, then revoke it, and exile them and their children up to 5 generations. #StopTheSpreadOfIslam

Dissenter
connecting...