27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=veK877bwBtg

I am generally against student loan forgiveness ENTIRELY, but I will make an exception for disabled veterans. Bravo, Trump. We don't do nearly enough for our disabled veterans and this is bound to help. This should be the standard. Why do disabled veterans even have to take out student loans? I don't care if they just barely missed qualifications for their GI Bill or whatever else, if you get disabled serving our country you deserve to have support going back to a normal life. We're certainly wealthy enough to afford it.

I guess it's time to see the woke side bashing disabled vets

Really this shouldn't even been a discussion. Let's make one scenario where a young person get's a 4 year degree then joins some service branch; let's not talk about the draft since it hasn't happened since Vietnam but think of the situation. OK this guy goes in to the military and get's severally injured. What would you want the guy to pay?

Rhetorical question. The military should be on the hook for that bill which is the government. Simple case its not hard to see. It's amazing 2019 the debate is on the table.

Now think of an individual going to the store and it gets shot up and his spine gets severed because your town doesn't control crime. Should he have to pay back the student debt? Pretty much anyone disabled after a degree should be forgiven. However, no one should have to pay for schooling after 100% disabled.

Edit History

2019-32-Th 10:32:25 pm

Really this shouldn't even been a discussion. Let's make one scenario where a you person get's a 4 year degree then joins some service branch; let's not talk about the draft since it hasn't happened since Vietnam but think of the situation. OK this guy goes in to the military and get's severally injured. What would you want the guy to pay?

Rhetorical question. The military should be on the hook for that bill which is the government. Simple case its not hard to see. It's amazing 2019 the debate is on the table.

Now think of an individual going to the store and it gets shot up and his spine gets severed because your town doesn't control crime. Should he have to pay back the student debt? Pretty much anyone disabled after a degree should be forgiven. However, no one should have to pay for schooling after 100% disabled.

Also, for anyone who wants complete student loan forgiveness just think about it, these were merely disabled vets and it might not even be all of them, and even THIS cost three quarters of a billion dollars.

If you want to forgive all student loans for everyone it will fucking DESTROY this nation overnight.

my question is how do disabled vets have student loans to begin with?? that sounds absurd

Trump is awesome, really a people's person.

Now that Trump is in favor of forgiving student loan debts (for now only for disabled vets), I predict the crazy left will try to bash this.... somehow. Reversal psychology to the extreme.

While I applaud the "Disabled Vets" part of this... I do feel like the title needs to be fixed.

"The Tax Payers of the United States Forgives Student Debt for Disabled Veterans"

FABULOUS!!! Our veterans deserve it. 🇺🇸

This is the one area where I agree with loan forgiveness. We should do our best to aid those who would sacrifice to serve the rest of us!

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...