17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=u575sWWD6Xo

Every story about the Grenfell fire reminds me how nothing any value was lost in the fire... Nothing at all. Feel sorry for the British firefighters though, they have been scapegoated over nothing.

By Occam's razor, stochastically dominated IQ distribution types strike again.

its not surprising the left are mad. the left want people to be obedient slaves.

What fucking fire brigade tells people to stay in a motherfucking BURNING BUILDING!

Those firemen are basically murderers.

The the leftists want to burn some witches, they should start there.

But the firemen are politically irrelevant...

I'm more bothered that Jacob Rees-Mogg said that you shouldn't be allowed to criticise Islam, but no one seems to give a single shit about that.

My border collie listens to all my commands usually but like all of his breed he can use his own judgement, for instance if he sees or hears a sheep in trouble I cannot, he will get it as he makes the decision himself and ignores me.

Collies are smart though.

Edit History

2019-36-Tu 09:36:59 pm

My border collie listens to all my commands but like all of his breed he can use his own judgement, for instance if he sees or hears a sheep in trouble I cannot he will get it as he makes the decision himself and ignored me.

Collies are smart though

2019-42-Tu 09:42:19 pm

My border collie listens to all my commands but like all of his breed he can use his own judgement, for instance if he sees or hears a sheep in trouble I cannot, he will get it as he makes the decision himself and ignores me.

Collies are smart though.

Appeal to authority is so bad today that people will willingly stay inside a burning building and die if they're told they're safe. Sheep to the slaughter.

seriously??? your in a building that is actively burning and some fucking retarded asshat in a fireman's coat tells you TO FUCKING STAY IN SAID BUILDING???? and the media has a problem with someone saying that may NOT HAVE BEEN THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE ADVICE ??? for fucks sake this is why I HATE THE FUCKING PROGRESSIVES AND THE MEDIA THAT SHILLS FOR THEM

I'm sure that many immigrants to Britain are given the right to vote in first-world elections without attaining the full experience of first-world living. Let's not dumb-down reasonable expectations of citizenship.

To be fair though...

The long-standing position of the UK has been that its subjects should be willing to die to preserver the tranquility of the state.

That government LIKES the fact that people chose to fucking burn to death, rather than question the government.

Dissenter
connecting...