13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=rUl5948s6dI

Strong men create soft times ---> Soft times create weak men ---> Weak men create hard times (You are here) ---> Hard times create strong men

Watch out, #Timcast. You're very close to saying "a rising tide lifts all boats".

I'm willing to help anyone willing to help themselves. In fact, I do on a regular basis. But I'm not willing to help someone who is content to sit on their butt and wait for me to move them forward. If you want to get ahead but need a little help, I'm there. If you want to get ahead but want someone else to do all the work to get you ahead, count me out.

hard work seems to be the issue for soc/com supporters.

it would help if the jobs that people could get were full-time jobs with 40 plus hours each week instead of part-time jobs that try to ensure that you get no more then 20-25 hours a week, which then results in people working two or three jobs to make ends meet.

Shoeonhead is one of the many reasons why I support repealing the 19th. Idiot woman who was a Bernie supporter, wanting free sht, and expecting it to come from thin air.

People shouldn't have to work 2 jobs to survive. Horseshit. I have had periods where I had to work 2 jobs. And I had a business on the side. With 2 kids. The wife (at the time) worked long hours (overtime). This was NOT unusual. Life is not easy for many and wasn't for me and most of my friends.

"This is literally the just buy a house meme you cannot be serious"
Yes Shoe, it can be serious. I am currently also renting to fill my bank account so I might be able to buy a decent house. Very few people who are in their early to mid 20's are able to afford a house.
You build something when you are young so you have something to enjoy when you are older and so your children can enjoy what you built even later down the line. Welcome to life.

Dissenter
connecting...