Watch the official trailer for Top Gun: Maverick starring Tom Cruise. In theatres 2020. Paramount Pictures, Skydance and Jerry Bruckheimer Films Present Top ...
45 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=qSqVVswa420

Why do I get the funny feeling that #Hollywood is going to #SJW #TopGun as well? Maybe it's just the quick little teaser of the female pilot that I just know is going to end up saving #Maverick's bacon in the final fight?

The end is inevitable, Maverick. (Demographic displacement/replacement) Your kind is headed for extinction. (The white race) Maybe so, sir. But not today. - White people

I don’t watch movies made after 2008. That’s when Hollywood went fucking Nuts.

This trailer kicks ass. Let's hope that the movie also kicks ass and tries not to get all woke blah blah. But it sure will try.

OH DEAR GOD, YES

Your kind is headed for extinction. Maverick: Not today because I dont fly F-35s.

Didnt think this was going to happen. Thought the only thing id see Tom Cruise flying in the future would be Xenus personal space ship.

...I'm guessin Kelly McGillis won't be reprising her roll.

Well, now that I see that the movie hasn't gone woke, by resurrecting Goose as a tranny, count me in!!!

Please don't tell me people are getting on board for this.

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...