15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=lQ-XO9t617w

I don't care much for Bill Maher, i put him almost at the same level as Michael Moore

Bill Maher doesn't matter.

Edit History

2019-20-Sa 10:20:52 pm

Faggots care what Bill Maher says.

Maher isn't hoping for the suffering of hundreds of thousands with his wish for a recession. He's hoping for the devastation of hundreds of MILLIONS. Only the 1%ers will escape any real hardship - but 99% of 330 million will suffer greatly.

Edit History

2019-35-Su 01:35:28 am

Maher isn't hoping for the suffering of hundreds of thousands, with his wish for a recession. He's hoping for the devastation of hundreds of MILLIONS. Only the 1%ers will escape any real hardship - but 99% of 330 million will suffer greatly.

BDS is completely justified. Conflating a boycott with their destruction is laughable and a (((classic))) tactic. It's never been a partisan issue, but they'd love to make it one.

Bill Mahr has major pussy stank coming from his gash

Tim keeps doing the Hokey Poké and can't figure out where he wants to be. Hopefully he wakes up sooner than later, less the music stop, and he finds himself without a chair!

He sounds schizophrenic. Maybe a little bi-polar too.

I don't like him, but I will actually will defend Maher's recession remarks because I feel the same way from the other side of the aisle. I think the opposition's policy is so harmful in the long run that it would do more damage to our country and people's lives than a single recession ever could.

Bill Mahr and Tim Pool both support this shit.

Fuck them if it comes back to bite them.

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...