10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=hcZBR9Zc678

I wonder how much money these coastal cities have lost in tourist and business revenue?!

My company moved its annual conference from outside LA to NYC then from NYC to Vegas specifically because of employee request due to this crap.

You KNOW it's bad when Vegas is the preferred "sin free" city of choice for christian tourist and businesses.

reap what you sow, somethings do not have good solutions, and sometimes the enacted solutions is an exercise in stupidity.

as @OutOfSight123 posted it makes sense if the law was for first-time offenders who did not commit a violent crime.

Tim: "I think the right thinks they always arrest the guilty person" OMG Tim you say the dumbest things...............

And the answer is just apply ANY court related thing to job/rent protection like Jury duty. People should NOT be able to lose their job due to ANY court related issue and they should get a waver for their rent... unless found guilty.

Mercedes Carrera has been in jail over a year after her ex-husband claimed she was molesting her daughter and the Police agreed then said oopsie, maybe not but you are going to be in jail until your trial.

Did you know that criminals are not stupid? If they knew everyone had guns, that would make their jobs significantly more difficult.

How about no record no bail? Past conviction pay bail?

Oh My God! WHO COULD POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!?!?!

Answer: Pretty much anyone with a minimum of good sense.

Edit History

2020-47-Su 12:47:41 am

Oh My God! WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!?!?!?!

Answer: Pretty much everyone with a minimum of good sense.

It's called profiling. Start doing it!

give a choice. pay bond or wear an ankle monitor?

The more criminals leave prison alive the more crime you get. How is this complicated?

Dissenter
connecting...