15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=gL1oU4E716c

Funny how much better life is in white areas.

People mad that people are saying hey we don't like rape and we are safer look at our statics. So people are mad they aren't having enough rapes and crimes??

I am at point I don't care if someone shoots immigrant since state is never going to get rid of them. When you government doesn't solve crisis or even attempt to people will take it into their own hands or start looking for radical alternatives politically.

Sorry to spoil paradise, but, can Staffanstorp defend its borders from Muslims and their Progressive allies (or their armed police force)? It seems that the people-in-power have declared Staffanstorp as heretics, and worthy of an assault (one that is only ideological, at the moment).

Edit History

2019-10-Mo 04:10:46 am

Sorry to spoil paradise, but, can Staffanstorp defend it's borders from Muslims and their Progressive allies (or their armed police force)? It seems that the people-in-power have declared Staffanstorp as heretics, and worthy of an assault (one that is only ideological, at the moment).

"Gorgeous flat landscape". That is probably the ugliest landscape in Sweden.

So what are the results? What's the crime rate look like? They can scream and cry racism all day and night but they can't argue against facts. The leftist fringe should be thrilled that they have this opportunity to prove that the crime rate has nothing to do with immigrants.

You're absolutely right about that. I've been to Sweden a lot for canoeing, and I've often thought that Sweden would be a great place to spend the rest of my old days. But I'm worried about this dream of mine, because unfortunately I look like "the others" to the Swedes. And I perceive my stay there as arrogance, and I would have to constantly prove to the Swedes that I am not like the other immigrants.

Nazi Leftists cry Nazi

There is no difference between Nazis or Commies, except the cause they hide behind to do their Leftism PARTY Scams to ENSLAVE themselves to their PARTY, Political Group

Stazi = Gestapo

Edit History

2019-09-Su 05:09:28 am

Nazi Leftists cry Nazi

There is no difference between Nazis or Commies, except the cause they hide behind to do their Leftism PARTY Scams to ENSLAVE themselves to their PARTY, Political Group

Stazi = Gestapo

You need to build a wall to keep the victims of your PARTY in the country - EXAMPLE: Berlin Wall

Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, so that these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

USE OF WALLS - RIGHT-WING v/s LEFT-WING #CleanYourOwnLeftistSht #OutlawLeftism

• You need to build a wall to keep the victims of your PARTY in the country - EXAMPLE: Berlin Wall

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, CREATING the need to flee their Leftist SHITOLES, which instigates the need to keep these LEFTIST (Non White, White, Jew or Non Jew) vermin out & make sure these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

Edit History

2019-11-Su 05:11:17 am

RIGHT-WING use of Walls v/s LEFT-WING SHITOLE use of Walls

• You need to build a wall to keep the victims of your PARTY in the country - EXAMPLE: Berlin Wall

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, so that these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

2019-11-Su 05:11:53 am

EXAMPLE OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT-WING, LEFT-WING USE OF WALLS - RIGHT-WING v/s LEFT-WING SHITOLE use of Walls

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, so that these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

2019-12-Su 05:12:04 am

USE OF WALLS - RIGHT-WING v/s LEFT-WING SHITOLE use of Walls

2019-13-Su 05:13:58 am

USE OF WALLS - RIGHT-WING v/s LEFT-WING

2019-14-Su 05:14:37 am

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, CREATING the need to flee their Leftist SHITOLES, which instigates the need to keep these LEFTIST vermin out & make sure these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

2019-14-Su 05:14:52 am

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, CREATING the need to flee their Leftist SHITOLES, which instigates the need to keep these LEFTIST Non White, White, Jew, Non Jew vermin out & make sure these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

2019-15-Su 05:15:17 am

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, CREATING the need to flee their Leftist SHITOLES, which instigates the need to keep these LEFTIST Non White, White, Jew, Non Jew vermin out & make sure these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

2019-15-Su 05:15:46 am

• Right-Wing America builds Walls to keep out the Scum who brought Leftism to their failed Leftist Shitole nations, CREATING the need to flee their Leftist SHITOLES, which instigates the need to keep these LEFTIST (Non White, White, Jew or Non Jew) vermin out & make sure these Parasites do not sink America too, with the same Leftism scams & are forced to do something about Leftism in their own nations by copying the US Constitution & Model & turning into Right-Wing Nation States.

If you want to see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jeRYJaAxiE

Dissenter
connecting...