31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=gBT621ygQEo

Cyberpunk 20777 will be based!

I wonder who is the person who wrote that blob. It would so interesting to interview them in 2019 and ask what factors led to their thoughts.

Mike Pondswith is a rare 120+ IQ specimen of the Afro-American race. Please treasure him

We've been constantly visited by people from the future, since the first "bible" was written. Idiocracy, 1984, Fahrenheit, etc... all spurred by future travelers.

WTF... PJW talking games? We want a full playthrough of the whole witcher series!

I thought it was funny when leftist trans people said this was going to be their game because they selectively ignored nearly everything about the setting in favor of rules for being transsexual in the tabletop game. Others were excited about the amount of representation that would be necessary to stay true to the source material. Fast forward to today and the those same SJWs are having a meltdown about said representation because as is always the case they didn't know jack shit about the source material and weren't really fans.

I've never lost faith in CDProjekt Red. LONG LIVE THE POLISH KINGS OF GAMING.

Maybe the dude who created it is actually a time traveller!

YO. THIS SHIT CRAZY

Philip K Dick wrote a short story about this, where time travelers going back decades to find people with powers of precognition and they turn out to be sci-fi writers. VALIS also alluded to something similar. Genius.

ILLUMINATI the card game look it up!

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...