11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=bd246ntL-Os

Hollywood bubble much,who cares about the oscars it's a self masturbation session for the wealthy actors.

They're so far left they're sounding like nazis!

Brad pitt is a fucking retard.

One would think that "awards" would be based on some form of meritocracy. Sadly, Sargon, that is not the case any longer. Now these Hollywood "awards" are much like the Nobel prizes - i.e. Barack Obama winning a Nobel for "NOT being George W. Bush". And I'm sure our favorite little mentally ill child, Greta, will win this year's prize. "How dare you!"

No, sadly, these awards are now more about "wokeness" than any merit.

Edit History

2020-01-Mo 05:01:59 pm

One would think that "awards" would be based on some form of meritocracy. Sadly, Sargon, that is not the case any longer. Now these Hollywood "awards" are much like the Nobel prizes - i.e. Barack Obama winning a Nobel for "NOT being George W. Bush". And I'm sure our favorite little mentally ill child, Greta, will win this year's prize. "How dare you!"

I'd rather take my plumbers politcal advice over an actor. Actors are paid to lie and most never finished grade school, cough, Greta, cough.

I didn't even watch the oscars before Hollywood went crazy. What a ridiculous concept. These five films, they're the best out of all films this year, but this one! This one is the bestest of the year! What a stupid concept.

No one will listen to WOKE actors! They are retarded beyond saving!

The only people interested in the Oscars all live in the same ideological bubble. No one else cares. Seems every type of prestigious award from the Oscars to the Nobel Peace Prize is now owned by communists who fellate eachother, so no on cares about who they "honor." Although there's a bit of a misconception there: Hollywood was always communist and full of pedos. It didn't just recently become that way. When you consider how evil the typical resident there is it's no wonder they constantly feel the need to scream how good they are.

Dissenter
connecting...