Seth G. Jones, Senior Vice President of CSIS; Harold Brown Chair; and Director of the CSIS International Security Program, testified before the House Veteran...
1 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=_OYa4pDhc1E

Proof, or it never happened. I don't buy the 10% claim whatsoever. (Not to mention it speaks nothing of the specifics in the other 90%?) This is a leftist Marxist narrative agenda to soil the veteran population reputations and weaken our military from the inside. And apparently CSIS is part and parcel of the problem by platforming anyone which such an agenda. China or Russia couldn't have asked for any better societal undermining narrative talking points. Cowards.

loading...
Log In
Dissenter
connecting...