Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
51 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=_D015ju_avc

Soooo there will be a bunch of dumb engineers building bridges? That's not gonna cause any issues.

Nobody teaches boys to be engineers either.

Boys build stuff. They like it. It's the natural thing to do.

Wahmen can do everything a man can and even better....except for getting into real degree programs.

I seem to remember a bridge collapse in Florida last year that was designed by a team of female architects. Lowering the standards for female engineers should help. The idiocy of the left has no bounds.

I'm not sure whether to laugh... or cry laughing.

Traditional feminism is completely fucking dead and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

"Join the L's in your Alphabet Soup" (or else)

Nah. They can't do math.

They also can't open jars.

They can ride the shit out of a gender studies degree though.

So much for believe all sTrOnK and iNdEpTeNt wahmyns

This kind of shit just makes my head hurt...

I don't understand this...

As a woman and A PERSON WITH AN ACTUAL DISABILITY I had people trying to bend the rules and make "special adjustments" for fairness. I fuckin hate this shit. It makes me feel stupid, weak, and looked down on. Pathetic. How can you not grow up and learn to find something you're actually good at?

Yes, allowing dumber people into STEM fields is a great idea. I can't wait for the scientific explanation telling us cow farts are misogynist and male privilege is the cause of climate change. A bright future of collapsing bridges and equality so equal that men don't have any rights awaits us.

Finally, we have lowered the bar low enough for equality to happen...

Just look for the "diversity approved" sign on any buildings or bridges you use in the future and have a plan B available if they are visibly swaying...

Dissenter
connecting...