36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=_646HwRUIgc

Only took months and months of non stop antisemitism for a Dem to say something.

Omar and Tlaib are mooslem! Anti-Semitism is part of the program. You can't be mooslem and like Jews. You just can't!

I'd rather have Jews than mooslems!

awaits the flurry of downvotes from everyone who blames "teh joooooos" for everything.

its actually funny seeing the world salad these people come up with when they talk about people who arent white men. you cant just say no white men, you gotta list 20 different identities instead

I can't imagine Mrs Potato Head and Miss Piggy taking this lightly... coming from Napoleon.

It's called "Jihadi Wokeness". Obey or BOOM!!!!

There can be no peace in our land until we drive this plague of intersectionality marxism out.

Edit History

2019-14-Sa 10:14:28 pm

There can be no peace in our land until we drive this intersectionality marxism out.

Good, goooood! Let the cannibalism flow through you!

i hate the be the bearer of bad news but this is a good thing. Freedom of speech means you know where they stand. Just because they're anti jews doesn't mean we need to get on the bandwagon and flog them.

I hope the 2 jews the down vote most of my comments see this and down vote me.

an old saying that is very true:: Evil flourishes when good people do nothing to stop it.

Since 40% of US billionaires are of jewish descent (2% of the population), any criticism of rich "white" males is effectively anti-semitism. The rhetoric of the entire Democratic Party is therefore anti-semitic.

They are not antisemites. They are telling the truth at least about Isreal and fucking kikedom. Thanks, ladies from shithole countries and backgrounds to have more guts than most to shift the Overton Window on what can be said about jews in the mainstream.

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...