"Violence doesn't work" he says, not considering that the media has the people so gaslit that they can stand in front of a burning building and say "it's a mostly peaceful protest," and there are people who will buy it.
I just hope everyone remember how fucking idiotic 2020 was come November. Time to push mental illness out of the government.
If you are in a city and the Insurgents wanted to crush you, all they would have to do is cut off your roads into and out. No Deliveries means no Food or goods or even Sanitation. Remember back in the day they would siege castles by cutting them off and waiting for them to starve and break. Cities can be dealt with in much the same way if no one does anything and our own Military sits there bending the knee.
The fuck is with BLM/Antifa/Vanilla Isis shooting SUVs lately?
Those #fangs look good on Tim
Go after them, but we can make it easier
Outlaw the Left & no Political Party or Corporation, like google or Twitter, will ever be able to infringe on American Constitution, Rights or Liberties using:
These Outright lies from an outlawed Left will stop.
Those fangs look good on Tim
These Outright lies from a criminalized Left will stop.
These Outright lies from a outlawed Left will stop.
"cities will survive" and the south will rise again. cities, a massive cluster of people, are the worst place to be in the event of a civil war or a foreign invasion. if eastern america is captured then america loses any war its in. if around 80% of our population is under enemy control then what could the other 20% do? these people are dumb. as amusing as it would be to watch the cities collapse around these morons a lot of people would die.
the police should use as much video evidence as possible and charge ALL the protesters that stood with the shooter. if they can prove it was organized by antifa that means it was organized by a group thats been declared domestic terrorists for years.
the "boogaloo bois" have also been credited for saving people during these riots. some of the people saved were being attacked be the actual far right or racists.
people are stupid. people outside of one culture dont understand how it works or why. the "real world" culture doesnt under stand the "internet" culture.
i get that schools in america are kinda shit but just how bad are they that people dont understand what a civil war is or how it starts? civil wars across the world were a major focus of history and government classes i had to take in middle and high school.
America has a well-established tradition for how to deal with highwaymen, and it doesn't end well for the highwaymen.
innocent until proven guilty, but I think it would be wise to hold this man until his trial is over for his own safety.