Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=VPQ2UJsY124

Who didn't see this coming?

Oh yea! The crazy communist Dims who started this clown business. Karma is a bitch.

Upvoting a clickbait headline while downvoting a summary of the actual content of the article is the entirety of Reddit in a nutshell.

Edit History

2019-36-Th 09:36:42 pm

Upvoting a clickbait headline while downvoting the actual content of the article is the entirety of Reddit in a nutshell.

This is to distract the public from the IG report into Obama's FISA abuses. Obama should be impeached for campaign spying.

I HATE the news media bull! I don't believe a word of it anymore. The Sheep-o-crats believing and commenting on yahoo are the dumbest people I've seen.

the one democrats remark about hearsay being better evidence then hard facts made me laugh while watching that farce

We knew before hand ha we said this would happen and this is the reason why they hid it for weeks!! and their "star witnesses" all their accounts were third or fourth hand accounts that the transcript shows otherwise or they just didn't agree with his plan and were butt hurt over it.

I LOVE how Yahoo who keeps saying how Trump is screwed and it's going great

The idea it would weigh on the word of a professional liar (CIA). At least they aren't legislating.

Imagine if the media just says Trump is removed from office without it ever being true. What then?

Is it just me or is Tim getting a lot less comments on Dissenter after gab ditched /url and switched to trends? Because I noticed no youtube videos show up on the new site.

Edit History

2019-37-Fr 01:37:49 am

Is it just me or is Tim getting a lot less comments on Dissenter after gab ditched /url and switched to trends? Because I noticed no youtube videos show up on the new site. I bet they filter them out.

Dissenter
connecting...