Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
25 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=Co7o044bCl0

If protesters actually went out to protest, as in stand out of the way of people but share their concerns, then I'm sure they'd have the support of everyone to do so. However, their idea of protesting is essentially holding society hostage and make demands which doesn't deserve protection.

Ban actions, not ideology.

Blocking traffic, intimidating strangers, and vandalism are actions that MUST be punished.

Slagging foes, permitted marches, and displaying signs are freedoms associated with citizenship.

NOPE, WRONG

6:14 - it's not like they're acting in bad faith. Nah, being a proto-terrorist one act of folly from KILLING HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE (drones? Heathrow?) Is in THE WORST FAITH Come on Sargon!

"The Vegan Fruitcake Factory"

says it all really...

Remember the times when people like this used to wear straightjackets and got proper treatment?

As much as I dislike Extinction Rebellion and what they're doing to 'preach' their message across Britain by being obnoxious it's a really dangerous precedent for the UK government to ban them from protesting.

It isn't permanent, like Sargon says when Labor comes back into power, but it does set a narrative that the UK government can simply ban an entire group from protesting. It can affect other groups from protesting as well.

That being said it really sets bad optics of Extinction Rebellion to go out and become a nuisance to people of Britain, especially the working class, and effectively prevent them from going to their workplaces.

Instead of preaching their message, educate people when they start asking questions as to why this movement is important and perhaps bring more people to your cause, they effectively stopped traffic and make demands.

They annoy the people they're trying to recruit.

Extinction Rebellion really brought this to themselves.

You know what they say "Retards will RrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeTard"

Please Sargon, one loop of cringy video is enough, I have limited supply of bleach to wash my eyes afterwards.

Edit History

2019-28-Su 06:28:46 pm

Please Sargom, one loop of cringy video is enough, I have limited supply of bleach to wash my eyes.

2019-29-Su 06:29:12 pm

Please Sargon, one loop of cringy video is enough, I have limited supply of bleach to wash my eyes.

I'm happy Sargon came out on the correct side of the climate debate. Had he been on the other side, I would have respected him a lot less in other areas also.

Once you start being skeptical on one thing, pretty soon you see how similar BS tactics are used elsewhere.

Interestingly I too first saw how the feminists spread BS, noticed patterns and how the media kept misrepresenting the facts around the subject. Then when I got into the climate debate in 2007, it was easy to see how they used the exact same methods to mislead the public.

What happened to those UNCOOL Western Kids from the 2000-10s?

Well, there you are.

This is why, you don't give out constellation prizes. Losers.

Edit History

2019-28-Mo 03:28:59 am

What happened to those UNCOOL Western Kids from the 2000-10s?

Well, there you are.

This is why, you don't give out constellation prizes. Losers.

Dissenter
connecting...