50 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=CdvQ088lSpk

The UK culture war in 2019

Man throws milkshake at a politicking Nigel Farage gets arrested and convicted.

Man throws milkshake at a politicking Tommy Robinson and police give him a ride to the train station.

Edit History

2019-47-Tu 10:47:24 pm

The UK culture war in 2019

Man throws milkshake at a politicking Nigel Farage gets arrested and convicted.

Man throws milkshake at a politicking Tommy Robinson and police given him a ride to the train station.

"Milkshaking isn't violence" "2 + 2 = 5"

my milkshake brings all the figs to the yard

Jesus. Tim must have some seriously fucked up dairy allergies or something.

I wonder... did Sargon's shake tosser get the same treatment?! Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

Edit History

2019-16-Tu 11:16:00 pm

Jesus. Tim must have some seriously fucked up dairy allergies or something.

I wonder... did Sargon's shake tosser get the same treatment?! Wouldn't surprise me they didn't.

Not good enough! He needed hard jail time! These terrorists NEED to and MUST be given harsher sentences for terrorist acts like this! The Law needs to be evenly and fairly enforced.

This ruling is not fair! This fool should've been tossed in jail for no less than a year! Anything less is just a limp wristed wrist slap and a subtle wink-wink-nod to the Left that this kind of behavior is okay!

If this does not happen, and fast the people will lose faith in the system and will start to escalate the violence until the law is taken into their own hands!

New drinking game take a shot every time Tim adjust his glasses.

Crowther should've got jail time.

Well yes, you shouldn't have the option to run somebody's clothes because you don't like them.

So the question NOW becomes, why did the Police help and support the man attacking Tommy Robinson identically - who was also a political candidate? Police gave him a lift to the train station. SOME PEOPLE don't have the law applied to them. Brown people. WHY?

Sargon was just the same, and the child gang-raping by brown people was also ignored and applauded by UK Police. WHY ?

And right at the beginning of the video.

"A man has been spared jail for assaulting Nigel Farage by throwing a milkshake over him"

and further down the article.

He was handed a 12-month community order including 150 hours of unpaid work, and ordered to pay Mr Farage £350 compensation and costs.

Not much of a conviction, especially for assault.

Edit History

2019-30-Tu 11:30:14 pm

And right at the beginning of the video.

"A man has been spared jail for assaulting Nigel Farage by throwing a milkshake over him"

and further down the article.

He was handed a 12-month community order including 150 hours of unpaid work, and ordered to pay Mr Farage £350 compensation and costs.

Not much of a conviction, especially for assault. This comes off as clickbait.

How is this surprising? This hasn't always been true? If you throw ANYTHING at someone you don't know that's not automatically assault? This dude is just click baiting at this point.

Trending On www.youtube.com
Trending Comments On www.youtube.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...