Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=29XK256Aelc

and just like that, out of nowhere, the free folk of america elected Hitler 2.0.

So if elected, Bernie Sanders is going to declare war on Russia, Belarus, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland, Italy, Croatia, Estonia, and Bulgaria. Because by his definition those countries are White Nationalist countries.

Edit History

2019-59-Su 04:59:09 pm

So if elected, Bernie Sanders is going to declare war on Russia, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland, Italy, Croatia, and Bulgaria. Because by his definition those countries are White Nationalist countries.

Styx says that he doesn't know anyone with Swastikas tattooed on them. Well I do. This is going to be hard for some people to swallow, but it is absolutely true. Most of the real skinhead, white supremacist types that I've met are non-violent. They actually say, openly, that violence can not help their cause, that they don't want repercussions from other groups.

Don't get me wrong. Fuck that shit anyway, but are they really the terrorist threat people want them to be?

Bernie Sanders declares war on white people.

Got it.

He's late as usual.

The Democratic Party declared war on white people like 10 years ago.

I saw someone who is basically a Bernie supporter talk about a bar in Portland being full of Nazis, while it was actually full of working class (whites, blacks and latinos.)

There are people who would vote for Bernie or Biden that think more than half of the country are Nazis. I know it's been said before but they've pushed the window that far. And they don't have to be card carrying Antifa.

Bernie Sanders is at war with reality

This is how dangerous it gets when old fck Bern starts to think and then it speaks

Stalin 2.0

Maybe he could run around in the woods for a while like hillary. We can arm both of them with gunny sacks and whistles. A good old fashion white supremacist snipe hunt.

Trump looks like a shining light, compared to this Darkness from the Left... Still, #Trump2020

Dissenter
connecting...