3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.youtube.com
watch?v=089f0OO0Yts

R.I.P. Renegade #1 - Vengeance shall be ours one day. And the State and the Feminists (male and female) all know this quite well. Only our vengeance will simply be outlasting them and watching them take their own lives with their own hands and watch as they do so because they won't be able to survive in an environment where we have learned to thrive. That time is getting closer and closer men. Get your passports. Get prepared and get out of the West. Leave these parasitic women backed by the state behind, leave the SIMP men behind. There are places where you can enjoy a lot more freedom and satisfaction than the West although it might be that the West is where you make enough $$$ to get you to the point you can leave. That's the struggle, that's the challenge. OUTLAST IT. Even life in Mexico is 100,000X better than life around the Blue pillers / Feminists that are backed by a failing state, printing money to try to keep itself afloat. We all know how that will end. It's worth waiting around to watch it happen, preferably from a relatively safe enough distance. Definitely not from within the West.

Remember, revenge is best served cold and that living well is the best revenge - but to do that you need a cold heart against these Feminists and the State. You need a cold and calculating mind against them. And you will need to go where you are treated best. Get that passport!

Made some modifications trying to get YT to accept my comment and I have an even stronger comment now:

R.I.P. Renegade #1 - Vengeance shall be ours, one day. And the State and the Feminists (male and female) all know this quite well. Only our vengeance will simply be outlasting them and watching them take 'dirtnaps' with their own hands as they do so because they won't be able to survive in an environment where we have learned to thrive. That time is getting closer and closer men. Get your passports. Get prepared and get out of the West. Leave these condemned women backed by the state behind; leave these condemned SIMP men behind, Tradcons and otherwise delusional men that drown in the juice that isn't worth the squeeze. They cannot be saved, only shunned.

There are places where you can enjoy a lot more freedom and satisfaction than the West although it might be that the West is where you make enough $$$ to get you to the point you can leave. That's the struggle, that's the challenge. OUTLAST IT. Even life in Mexico is 100,000X better than life around the Blue pillers / Feminists that are backed by a failing state, printing money to try to keep itself afloat. We all know how that will end. It's worth waiting around to watch it happen, preferably from a relatively safe enough distance. Definitely not from within the West.

Remember, revenge is best served cold and that living well is quite far the best option - but to do that you need a cold heart against these Feminists and the State. You need a cold and calculating mind against them. And you will need to go where you are treated best. Now go and get that passport! What are you waiting for? What is holding you back from applying for and obtaining a passport?

You will always be able to find Renegade #1's videos on the MGTOW MIrror Project. Here's a link directly to his videos. His more recent videos are not shown but they are saved on the Mirror's servers, but due to the work Zeitgeist Eater and others are performing round the clock to get the Mirror 2.0 up and running, the lists of newer / more recent content for content creators has not been updated. But just know, the Fems won't be able to erase his content that easily. If you want to help other men then support and spread the word about the MGTOW Mirror Project. Check out Zeitgeist Eater's youtube page here on youtube. He also is on MGTOW TV. Search for: Zeitgeist Eater. Here's the link to Renegade #1's channel on the mirror - I cannot put the 'dots' in as YT censors links for me as I've been on their 'naughty list' for a long, long time. Where there is a 'space' between things add a 'period' to get the link format again.

mgtowmirror 611 to/channel/UCei4vOaTLobqREzHeSNu4wA/

Dissenter
connecting...