In the last several weeks, “MAGA” has become President Biden's favorite epithet, his effort at Trump-style branding. When he first took office, he referred to President Donald Trump as “the former guy,” distinguishing him from congressional Republicans with whom Biden believed he could work, as he would have during his own decades in the Senate.
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.yahoo.com
news/biden-trump-ultra-maga-republicans-midterms-122839885.html

Rather be MAGA than part of the side show freaks club!

He's separating MAGA from Trump, which will actually make MAGA even more popular than it already is. Make America Great Again, mocking that at a time when the Democrats are FUCKING up America will backfire bigly... Even liberals are struggling to pretend like the sky isn't falling now. So they are choosing instead to attack a positive statement that makes America better for... Americans. They hate you, and don't care if you see it now.

The Demoncrats are also missing a key point of failure for them. They are no longer seen as a party of strength, but as one in desperate decline. Republican's may still have a long way to go, but they are thanks to DeSantis, and several populist Republicans, they are becoming a party of strength and that attracts people. People don't like pussies and the Democrats are huge faggot pussies.

but notice how there are no polls revealing if such a desperate & futile gambit is even working.
All I know is I paid more for a gallon of gasoline today than I have ever paid for a gallon of gas. More than a damned "happy meal".
I'm sick of watching illegals scramble over my border, watching more & more of my money go to foreign countries, foreign nationals & American deadbeats.,
I'm sick of the on-going crime, looting, & violence.

Edit History

2022-42-Mo 10:42:00 pm

but notice how there are no polls revealing if such a desperate & futile gambit is even working.
All I know if I paid more for a gallon of gasoline today than I have ever paid for a gallon of gas. More than a damned "happy meal".
I'm sick of watching illegals scramble over my border, watching more & more of my money go to foreign countries, foreign nationals & American deadbeats.,
I'm sick of the on-going crime, looting, & violence.

Trump is "MAGA King", OK, but that is meaningless.
Inflation is hurting Americans.
Shortages of goods & services are hurting Americans.
The surrender & retreat from Afghanistan hurt Americans.
Crime, looting, & violence are hurting Americans.
Yet Americans see politicians chasing after yet more foreign wars, higher taxes, more hand-outs to people when employers are desperate for workers, and of course busloads of illegals being trucked around the country at our expense.
Trying to make MAGA a bad word is too juvenile a response.
The teleprompter might as well have old Joe chanting "I'm rubber, your glue, what you say bounces off me & sticks to you!" like a hurt & frightened 10 year old boy.

Edit History

2022-15-Mo 09:15:08 pm

Trump is "MAGA King", OK, but that is meaningless.
Inflation is hurting Americans.
Shortages of goods & services are hurting Americans.
The surrender & retreat from Afghanistan hurt Americans.
Crime, looting, & violence are hurting Americans.
Yet Americans see politicians chasing after yet more foreign wars, higher taxes, more hand-outs to people when employers are desperate for workers, and of course busloads of illegals being trucked around the country at our expense.
Trying to make MAGA a bad word is too juvenile a response.
The teleprompter might was well have old Joe chanting "I'm rubber, your glue, what you say bounces off me & sticks to you!" like a hurt & frightened 10 year old boy.

If you come up with a kickass new nickname like Great Maga King are you really deploying against something?

He wants to be the contrast to Make America Great Again. The America was never great brand.

He's got dementia, and so he thinks that people still like Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan.

They DO NOT.

The GOP he's talking about DOES NOT EXIST anymore. It's just part of the uniparty establishment.

Who doesn't prefer MAGA over empty shelves, soaring inflation, and very stupid people who hates us running the country?

Biden doesn’t know where he is, let alone, what he is doing.

Dissenter
connecting...