The Captain America actor warns that we're in an era of "fear, hate, lies and complicity."
24 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.yahoo.com
huffpost/chris-evans-trump-independence-day-080305992.html

This is why I'm glad I will never watch another Marvel movie again. Between him, Brie Larson and Tom Holland, that movie universe is now unbearable.

He is no Captain America.

B
a month ago(edited)

Annnnnd nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. “Act” and leave the real shit to Trump

Edit History

2019-19-Sa 12:19:09 am

Annnnnd nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. “Act” and leave the real shut to Trump

Chris Evans is an air head donkey, he seems to mean well he is just clueless which makes him dangerous

Edit History

2019-40-Sa 12:40:29 am

Chris Evans is an air head donkey

I agree with Evans.

He's just wrong on the source of the fear, hates, lies and complicity.

He's part of the Left and the Left is good at one thing... Projecting!

If only I could watch it, but I can't because it is behind the pay screen of course. So I saw nothing of the video. Therefore is it worth watching? Of course not, zero, nothing.

An era of fear, hate, lies, and complicity?

Why yes, Chris - it’s called the Democrat Party. 🤭

This is the same guy that stuffed a banana in his ass for a paycheck "proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faa-0utbx_I " and im supposed to listen to him. He is the same guy that played a super hero that got replaced by a female feminist and im gonna listen to him...yeah when hell freezes over

Edit History

2019-42-Sa 01:42:18 am

This is the same guy that stuffed a banana in his ass for a paycheck and im supposed to listen to him. He is the same guy that played a super hero that got replaced by a female feminist and im gonna listen to him...yeah when hell freezes over

Yahoo copied/pasted from the Huffpost. No surprise.

"This period of fear, hate, lies and complicity will be studied by generations to come."

Astonishing the amount of hypocrisy from the left. They are clearly master projectionists, as Chris Evans comment really describes the left.

But that's why the swamp is being drained...

Trending On www.yahoo.com
Trending Comments On www.yahoo.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...