Witnesses were uneven, but even his closest allies don’t try to deny he did what he’s accused of doing.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wsj.com
articles/trumps-defenders-have-no-defense-11574382421

I cannot believe the author of this article watched the same fiasco that I watched. I didn't vote for Trump but I certainly do not agree with the conclusion that anything this week backed up the charge that the prez muscled anybody! What I heard was what was said. What the media this author heard is obviously what they think they heard and not what was said because all that was offered was opinion, more hearsay, and nothing else!

When did opinions become facts? That is all these so-called "witnesses" had. Piggy Noonan has shown she is as delusional as any Democrat by ignoring facts and going with the partisan opinions of some very biased "witnesses" hand-picked by the Democrats in this unfair trial.

When facts were stated by these partisan witnesses, it shows no crime was committed.

Globalists have no defense for their treason and sedition. May ALL GLOBALISTS be tried, convicted and EXECUTED after they are found guilty. This list should include ALL TRAITORS including Obama, Hillary, Brennan, Comey, Schiff, Pelosi and the list goes on and on and on. Americans want JUSTICE and ONLY the TRIALS, CONVICTIONS AND EXECUTIONS of the TRAITORS will bring it!

They got to her.

Even if Trump told Zelensky "Look into Biden or I will withhold aid you jew-bastard" I wouldn't be upset. I hope he talks with all world leaders like that.

[Pretty Much Any Politician's Name Here] Defenders Have No Defense.

Peggy Noonan has become a full-fledged liar for political gain. Just remember, never-Trumpers praise and celebrate themselves as the "true conservatives." This piece of shit propaganda piece is People's Evidence #1,392 that the never-Trumpers are not conservative at all - they're power-grabbing swamp creatures. Only.

Dissenter
connecting...