Searches in national-security investigations came without warrants, could stoke privacy concerns in Congress
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wsj.com
articles/fbi-conducted-potentially-millions-of-searches-of-americans-data-last-year-report-says-11651253728

Violation of the 4th Amendment, it is HIGH TIME to disband and ARREST the FBI and everyone in it, past and present.

Disband the FBI and any other government agency not expressly listed in the Constitution.

this is why decentralized web 3.0, blockchain technology is so important, and why they're trying to control it. A lot of you plebs don't understand the revolutionary amounty of global freedom this can bring, but it can also be a shackle if governemts get to dictate it.

Edit History

2022-05-Fr 08:05:12 pm

this is why decentralized web 3.0 is so important, and why they're trying to control it. A lot of you plebs don't understand the revolutionary amounty of global freedom this can bring, but it can also be a shackle if governemts get to dictate it.

And who exactly did they SHARE that data with?

Disband the three letter agencies and throw their middle and upper management in Guantanamo. They hate our freedom and our constitution

Burn it down and every last one of them and thier families

i hope they liked my dick pics

Anyone who thinks they can vote themselves out of this is retarded. You are more fücked than weimar. Only a pussy nation/race would have waited this long. Your last hope was Bonnie and Clyde.

Dear Fed,

If you are reading this message because it is data associated with my real name not my Absurdly Critical nom de guerre, go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

Absurdly Critical

Fucking Burn It

Dissenter
connecting...