While Hispanic homeownership rate is on the rise, the black homeownership rate has fallen 8.6 percentage points, hitting an all-time low in the first quarter of this year, according to census data.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wsj.com
articles/black-homeownership-drops-to-all-time-low-11563183015

LOL Black ownership was at a high in 2004? Really? How many of those blacks still "own" their homes? It makes a huge difference when credit is given out on merit and not mandated by the government

So in one paragraph, she says minorities choose to live with other minorities. Then in the last paragraph she says the Fair Housing Act will try to stop them from choosing to live with other minorities. Good grief.

It's not about color, it's about how people choose to live. The end-result of that may look like it's color-based but it's really lifestyle-based. I don't care what color people are who live near me as long as they live like I do (rural and peaceful) and aren't bringing crime with them.

I wonder if the fact we see blacks looting on convenience store security cameras all the time has anything to do with this?

The way blacks act, any wonder people want to be segregated from them?

2004 was the all-time high: that was before Fannie & Freddie collapsed after years of fudging the data.

The obvious answer is to go back to 0 down payment loans! And BALLOON mortgages! Let's give them no down payment loans again and make them balloon payment loans and REALLY blow the economy to hell. Maybe this time the big banks will be allowed to actually DIE DIE DIE!

Negroes just have to be patient. Once Kamala is president, she'll give every negro a free home and it will be paid by the white taxpayer.

Blacks as a group do not make as much money to be able to afford homes. So to 'force' home ownership on them is to ask for a disaster a la 2008 when banks gave out loans to people who should never been home owners.

The "cure" for this brought about the Great Recession. Ready to do it again?

blah blah, every news story is about poor little innocent naggers.... the whole world revolves around naggers. Naggers need this, naggers demand that, naggers got their feelings hurt, naggers are wonderful.... the nagger loving propaganda never ends. www.chimpmania.com

Nobody wants a repeat of the 2007 sub-prime mortgage crisis.

Dissenter
connecting...