The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday overturned Roe v. Wade, the faulty 1973 decision that created a "right" to abortion and inserted it into the Constitution.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/06/satanists-claim-entitled-abortion-religious-rite/

Satanists & Democrats never let a crisis go to waste.

I think the Muslims feel the same about gays and throwing them off buildings. I mean... if we're gonna let crazy rule the roost, well shit... LET THEM FIGHT! :D

Religious conviction doesn't give you rights over anyone but just you. You can't force your shit onto unwilling or unwitting participants. I really hope these assholes eventually get charged for FRAUD over this crap.

A civilized society cannot recognize as a religion any set of principles which command and require any sort or level of harm be done to a fellow human being, during the entirety of the HUMAN LIFE continuum which is from conception to natural death. Religion is meant to uplift the human spirit and sensibilities and not to appeal to our lowest and basest instincts.and even worst if it is at the expense of the right to life, well being and happiness of our neighbour.

They are entitled to retroactive abortion... up to 900 months... by baseball bat.

Moloch will be pleased...

#sarcasm

They don't need a doctor or a hospital for that. And they most certainly don't need my tax dollars.

Are people really that far gone mentally, spiritually, and emotionally that they would even consider such "twisted" ideas. It's as evil as a person that thinks it should be ok to steal from people because it is a part of their spiritual worship. These are people who have been given over to a reprobate mind, like the Bible teaches in Romans chapter 1.

Is that supposed to be a Satanic "Church" in that picture? Aside from the upside down cross it looks more like a nightclub than any place of worship I've seen. I don't really think unbridled hedonism counts as a religion but that might just be me.

Dissenter
connecting...