(FOX NEWS) – Republicans are introducing a "Women's Bill of Rights" in order to enshrine into law protections for females based on their biological sex. Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-Ariz., is leading lawmakers on the Republican Study Committee (RSC), the largest group of conservative lawmakers on the Hill, in formally introducing the legislation Thursday morning. "I…
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/05/republicans-introduce-womens-bill-rights/

You have the right to remain in the kitchen. You have the right to not wear shoes. You have the right to make sandwiches... Did I forget anything? Oh yeah... You have the right to BE SILENT! :)

They already have one. It's interestingly named "The Bill.of Rights."

Hey... "Republicans,"

FUCK YOU.

Fuck all of your ass-kissing feminist bullshit. That's what go t us all into this fucking mess in the first place.

I'm actually not opposed to this and the issue of infringements on the rights of women is much deeper than any bill out of congress will be able to address. Congress makes everything worse every single time. The trans issue is definitely not the only angle that females are being attacked from.

fuck fox news fuck wnd = more fake ass bs news JEW bs news

We already have rights, you retards! Do you know a man has a dick swinging between his legs? Those aren't women, faggots.

Edit History

2022-19-Su 03:19:52 pm

We already have rights, you retards! Do you know a man has a dick swinging between his leg? Those aren't women, faggots.

RINOs.

Meanwhile girls' and women's sports are being eliminated?

Dissenter
connecting...