(REUTERS) – The World Health Organization was holding an emergency meeting on Friday to discuss the recent outbreak of monkeypox, a viral infection more common to west and central Africa, after over 100 cases were confirmed or suspected in Europe. In what Germany described as the largest outbreak in Europe ever, cases have been reported…
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.wnd.com
2022/05/calls-emergency-meeting-monkeypox-cases-top-100-europe/

and here we go again

So 100+ fags earn the the reward of their bad behavior somewhere in Europe. Therefore now the remainder of the people on God's green earth... 8,000,000,000+... must be subjected to penalties of whatever kinds our "betters" decide to impose. Sorry, NWO clowns, WILL NOT COMPLY. I pray, dear God, all NWO functionaries are fatally infected with every disease they seek to impose on the rest of us.

Semen and poop reaction in conjunction with mRna jabs. LOL. BYE BYE!

Who gives a fuck. My life, my choice. Actually it's God's choice who gets killed or not. Pandemics produce fitness and prosperity, governments and elites destroy both.

just imagine the coordination to deliberately infect that many people all at once.....

Ban all arrivals in the U.S. from NIGERIA and THE CONGO immediately. We don't need or want them here.

Yep, lets get ready for another bullshit coup from the leftist fucktarding satanic cult.

Dissenter
connecting...